Type less. Code more.
C/C++ editor with context-based autocompletion reduces the amount of typing you need to do.
The editor can execute completions multiple times. Write an entire line of code in just a few keystrokes.
Smart File Open
Mistyped the file name? No problem! Also includes header flipping, find-in-files, support for launching an external compiler.
- Header flipping - allows you to switch between .cpp and .h files quickly
- Find-in-files - also includes command-line utility for quick find-in-files
- Automatic real-time file updates, or "tail" mode
- Context-based "intelligence" helps the editor guess ahead and write the code for you using auto-complete.
- Look-ahead completion offers more choices after the first completion.
- Intelligent file open tries to find the file you are looking for, even if you mistype the name or specify the wrong directory!
- Can launch a compiler (not included) and go to next error from the editor via the compile extension, source code included.
- Extensibility - the Intelligent Editor allows you to add your own features to itself.
- Key mappings - specify your own keyboard shortcuts for editor features.
- The usual standard C/C++ editing features: color-coding, automatic indentation, search & replace...
Figure 1: The intelligence feature using code completion attempts to predict what comes next, even if it's a symbol you haven't defined yet.
Figure 2: Intelligent file open tries to determine the desired file, even if mistyped or with the wrong directory specified.
For a custom Serbo-Croatian translation of this information, click here (srpsko-hrvatski):